Sunrise Terrace Mobilehome Park Association
Senior: Mobilehome Park
The Corporate Office is open Mon. - Fri.10 a.m. to 3 p.m. We are closed for lunch from 12 - 1 p.m..
From the 101 N. take the Fair Oaks Blvd. exit. Turn Rt. on to Fair Oaks Blvd., and turn left onto Valley Rd. Once you are past the high school, Sunrise Terrace is on your left.
In the heart of San Luis Obispo County, California, the town of Arroyo Grande offers Sunrise Terrace Mobile Home Park, a resident-owned retirement community, with ocean and rural views. Over 400 active residents own and govern an engaged, inclusive and welcoming 55+ planned community for independent retirement living.
- OWN our homes in an attractive neighborhood setting on resident-owned common land
- SHARE an active and independent life with a diverse group of friends
- THRIVE in a marvelous cultural and natural environment
- LEARN as a continuing endeavor within and outside the community
- GOVERN the affairs of our community ourselves