You're passionate about a cause and you want to do something about it! In fact, you're thinking about forming your own nonprofit organization. This class is for you.
Join Spokes and learn:
This is a virtual event held in Zoom.
- What are some of the questions you should ask if you are starting a nonprofit
- How nonprofits are generally organized
- The basic steps involved in forming a nonprofit
- Why you need to develop a nonprofit "business plan" and how to get started on one
- What are some of the costs involved
- What are some options if you decide not to incorporate
Link will be sent with registration confirmation.
This program may be recorded.
This is a 60 minute
presentation followed by the opportunity for up to 30 minutes of questions and answers. A recording of this event will be available for seven days for those who register.
If you cannot attend live, register anyway and we will provide the recording link after the workshop.
Presented by Dennis Baker
Dennis is a consultant to numerous established corporations, non-profits, and high-profile individuals. As a development specialist, he’s helped raise millions of dollars for non-profits as diverse as museums, hospitals, universities, and international aid organizations. Dennis is also a public relations expert having managed several New York Times bestselling authors and leading public relations campaigns for advocacy groups, movie projects, and entertainers. A graduate of Westmont College and a Hansard Scholar at the London School of Economics, Dennis has worked for the United States Senate, the British House of Commons, and FOX Entertainment. He is now CEO of DM Baker Media.